Product: Afrin Nasal Spray Clear all filters (0 of 81 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Afrin - Can not open

help ? change bottle cap back to old type please , I can not get the darn thing open !!

Afrin - Can’t open nasal spray bottle

Doesn’t matter how hard I tried ,doesn’t work. Can’t open bottle.Afrin spray cap is so stupid and it’s not practical at all. So disappointed.
Reply to reviews
My husband and I, both healthy and in our 40s couldn't open the Afrin bottle. We will have no choice but to return it. We are both long-time customers, but not anymore..
Anisa

Same here ,so angry. Can’t open the bottle because cap is so demented. Bought spray as recommended by my doctor,got it home can’t open it. Was so happy to get some relief,inst...

Reply to reviews
Afrin - I figured out how to do it but it requires pliers and the company needs to fix this.
Get some pliers, I used my leatherman with has hybrid regular gripper pliers in the center and needlenose on the end. Use the gripper pliers to grip the part of the cap with lines on it make sure the pliers are large enough to really get a good grip. Squeeze as tight...
I liked
  • I figured out how to open the cap every time
I didn't like
  • Light adhesive between caps will make it work
Show

AFRIN BOTTLE WILL NOT OPEN!!!

the worst design - especially when someone’s sick and wants relief - I was so distraught, dropped my phone, lost it - 3 hours later still struggling to open the bottle.. is this a JOKE? hate it!!!
Show

Afrin - CAN'T REMOVE THE TOP!!

I am sick! My head is throbbing! I cannot breathe! Now, after 30 minutes fighting this bottle with pliers and a screw driver, i have a bleeding finger to boot. Fix the bottle or lose my business! Ridiculous! (If the company has responded to any of our comments, please tell me where to find them. I would like to know what they are saying.) Thanks! Hope everybody is breathing easy!
3.0
Show

Afrin - Are you kidding me?

Just bought a bottle and im a 26 year old man, and even with pliers I couldn’t get the child proof cap off. In what world does that make sense? Had to go to the store to buy a different brand of decongestant because of this idiocy

Afrin - Could not open

I will not buy your product again. I have arthritis and even my daughter couldn’t open it. I USE IT NIGHTLY SO YOU LOST ALOT OF MONEY IN THE FUTURE. Off to the store buty
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Afrin - Ruined lid

Would not openn ended up ruining package

Afrin - What Idiot designed the new childproof cap

The new caps on your nasal spray are very poorly designed. It is extremely difficult to remove the cap From the product.